Exclusive to Euronics and Agent Stores, this Blomberg dishwasher is available in a clean white finish to suit any home. The LDF42240W can hold up to 14 place settings in a single load. A place setting consists of around 10 items of cutlery and crockery, making this Blomberg dishwasher ideal for large families.
With other models, fitting all of your pots and pans in a single wash can be a struggle, but the LDF42240W has a number of features to make the most of the space available.
The adjustable upper basket can be raised, making space for large pans and baking trays in the lower basket – or lowered to hold tall glasses. It’s easily adjustable, even when the basket is full. Folding plate supports in both the upper and lower baskets allow you to use the space effectively.
Eight Wash Programmes
With a choice of eight unique programmes, the LDF42240W has options to tackle a variety of loads. Save water and energy with the Half Load option, for when you don’t have enough dirty dishes to fill the appliance. You can place dishes wherever you’d like in the appliance, on both the top and bottom baskets – this eco-friendly wash will still leave dishes sparkling.
The LDF42240W also boasts an interactive LCD display. This feature provides an effortless way to keep an eye on the progress of your wash. Check wash cycle settings and times at a glance.
Less is More
Perfect for open plan kitchens, the LDF42240W has a low noise level of just 46db. A normal conversation is around the 60db level, so you can entertain friends without being disturbed by a loud appliance.
This Blomberg dishwasher has been awarded an energy rating of A++, saving energy and water. It could save you money on your utility bills too.
Take the hassle out of cleaning the dishes with the spacious Blomberg LDF42240W– order yours today.
Which Best Buy - Dishwashers March 2018
||Blomberg Full Size Freestanding Dishwasher
|Built-in or Freestanding
||14 Place Settings
|Number of Programmes
- ExpressDry 58
- Mini 30
- A++ energy rating - saves you up to 20% in energy consumption when compared with A class models.
- Optima Inverter Motor - for a reliable, more energy efficient and quieter operation. It also comes with 10 year warranty, for extra piece of mind.
- Digital display showing time remaining and time delay. 24 hr. time delay - wash when it's convenient.
- Height adjustable basket to 3 different heights, even when fully loaded. Creates extra space for loading bigger plates in the bottom basket.
- Folding plate and glass supports on both baskets - more flexibility in loading bigger items like pots and pans.
- Whisper quiet with 46 dB noise level - perfect for open plan kitchen.
- Super Gloss function - delivers better drying and glossier dishes. Half load option - save money when doing less loads.
- Low 11 l water consumption - save money on utility bills Rapid Clean function - reduces the programme duration by up to 70%
|Noise Emissions (dB)
|Annual Energy Consumption
||266 kWh (based on 200 washes per annum 4 person household)
|Annual Water Consumption
||3080L (based on 200 washes per annum 4 person household)
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||85 x 60 x 60cm
|Bar code (EAN No.)